Sunday 14 September 2014

Little Shopping Day

I will never go shopping on a Saturday again. I had forgotten how many people there is in Birmingham. Is it are or is :S Grammar eh? Anyway, there are/is a lot of people in town on the weekend, and it is an absolute mare to get anywhere or do anything unless you are willing to fight for your personal space :D
I did manage to do a bit of shopping done though, but only because I didn't have O with me. Getting through masses of people with a pushchair kind of seems like an unmanageable task for me. Maybe in a few months time when I'm more confident. Also, I don't think it's a great idea to take your little child shopping anyway, because there is just too many people, and it doesn't seem safe. Especially because he hasn't had his vaccinations yet, but mostly...tiny babies are too fragile for all the shopping commotion in my opinion.
I'm not judging people who do it, I'm just saying they are stupid :D only joking I do understand that sometimes the need to shop just takes over and if you don't have a babysitter then it's probably best you did take your child with you, because it's safer than leaving them home alone :D

I better not say anything else or I might get into trouble so here are the things I managed to buy :)


I never thought I will get a crop top. I thought that once you get past the age of 12 they are not really that great, but I couldn't resist when I saw this white one from Forever21. I think I would wear it with some high waisted shorts or maybe a skirt. I will have to see how to style it once the time comes to wear it :)





And I also got this dress. It was only 10 pounds and I did think that it's not very breastfeeding friendly, but I guess I can still wear it before and after or when he is having a bottle :)
Style it with a chunky black cardigan and flat ankle boots.


These boots from River Island :D perfect with the dress above :D OR maybe even the white top, with some dark red leather shorts...


And then I also got some socks :D and a simple black open front cardigan from h&m.
If you guys follow me on instagram, you might have noticed I got a delivery from h&m. A few things I got from there are shown on my postpartum update pictures and I will show the other things over the week probably :) But I mostly got some breastfeeding friendly bras, so I won't be showing them on the blog for obvious reasons :)

Hope you enjoy your day
Stay tuned
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment